We can help you understand your choices and your pregnancy, discuss your health, and explain your abortion options. It is important to remember that abortion is a medical procedure. What type will you have? What are the risks? You deserve to know the facts. You owe it to yourself to make an educated decision.
Perhaps you’re thinking:
- The father is insisting on an abortion
- I’m not ready to be a parent
- I can’t tell anyone I’m pregnant
You may also be interested in knowing:
- What kinds of abortions are available to you?
- What are your rights with abortion providers?
- Are there any short-term or long-term risks to consider?
If you’re considering abortion, you need to know:
- Are you really pregnant?
- Is your pregnancy normal? Or are you at risk for natural miscarriage? Or do you have a tubal pregnancy requiring immediate medical attention?
- How far along are you?
Learn more about Abortion Education.